Sunday 23 November 2008

Reverse Therapy could this be the one?!

Tuesday 21st October

I came to a point with the manipulative therapy that I was only getting so far, though I had improved and was able to do more than before, my back is much better, I can't remember last time I got back ache now which is great but I am still not well so decided it was best I leave it as I have given it 9 months and it's not cheap like any of these treatments. My therapist also said there was only so much he could do and that I had to deal with emotional issues to help me learn to relax more. After a long time debating and hearing from people it has helped I decided to take the plunge to try Reverse therapy, I got the book by ME,. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia The Reverse Therapy Approach by John Eaton though I've not read much of it due to brain fog I rekindled my interest in it after been reminded by someone it was worth a try and reading an article in local ME group's newsletter. The more I learn the more I feel this is the thing for me and it makes such a lot of sense.
I know my emotional side needs dealing with as no matter what treatment I try though it helps it does not get the root of things and so I end up stuck and not getting well which is highly frustrating. There is so much I want to do with my life and I ain't got much of one at present, but I have a good feeling aobut this, been there before i know but this time I know it's for real ..... sorry got carried away there lol .... anyway my appointment is with Lyn White in York on November 13th will keep you posted. I know it takes a lot of hard work and commitment so it's not a quick fix or it could be all depends how it goes.
If you want to learn more about reverse therapy see this site
http://www.reversetherapy.com/ and download a free book here http://www.reverse-therapy.com/Reverse_Therapy/Freebook/default.asp

No comments: