Tuesday 11 May 2010

How my faith helps me cope

What keeps me going with my illness is my faith as a Jehovah's Witness and knowing it's only temporary and very soon God will bring a paradise earth and all humans will be free of suffering and sickness and be able to enjoy endless life in peace.  For more info go to http://www.watchtower.org/

Revelation 21 vs 1-5
1. And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say: “Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

(Isaiah 33:24) And no resident will say: “I am sick.” The people that are dwelling in [the land] will be those pardoned for their error.

(Isaiah 35:5-6) . . .At that time the eyes of the blind ones will be opened, and the very ears of the deaf ones will be unstopped. At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does, and the tongue of the speechless one will cry out in gladness. . . .

No comments: