Thursday 20 May 2010

Picking up ....

I feel a bit better, I had a really bad night though I tried to go to sleep but my stomach was swollen just under my ribs and it felt blocked again and there was some pain though very slight it stopped me getting to sleep so I went down I wrote a bit to get some thoughts out of my head then hubby came down shattered to see if I was ok and to help me get back to bed.  I was supposed to have my hair cut tomorrow I have a friend who comes to the house but I can't even do that as she wanted to come at 10am and I am not getting up early at the moment and I need a bath in the morning so I had to cancel but my hair is a real mess and needs cutting and I know I would feel better for it but I don't want to risk passing on whatever I had to her, though I can't see it been contagious now if it's gastric flu then it says on the net it is contagious for 5-7 days and I am not well yet.  It's a lovely sunny today I will have to get dressed and do something even if it's just sitting around or in the garden relaxing. My house has suffered it only takes a day or two for me to be unable to do stuff then it's a mess and then as soon I get better I end up doing it in one hog to catch up.  Though hubby helps a lot he does vaccing and mopping you know how men are they never do it the same:)  At least he could go to shops yesterday or I would not have managed.  It's times like this I realise how much it's a blessing I have no kids.  Imagine been this ill and not been able to rest, the thought is unbearable so I will count my blessings.

No comments: