Saturday 10 January 2009

My 4th Session

What a day I had on Thursday! I’ve had quite an adventure, I left home at 9.30 and got home at 4ish, I rang mum and dad on way as dad was worried sick about me I felt like a teenager again ringing my parents to say I got there okay lol
At the first station this friendly man told me what to do at station as I had booked online so had to get ticket at station, I got a bit lost finding machine so went in office and the man there issued my tickets, got on train just in time to York, I walked to place where I see Lyn which was about 10 mins or would have been if I had not gone wrong a bit on way, so I did a bit of extra walking never mind should be easier next time.
I checked to make sure I was on the right train, I felt silly but if I had got on wrong one I would have felt sillier.
Lyn was really pleased with me, after we went to deli down road and I got a takeaway (healthy) meal and sat on bench eating it and then went into art gallery café to warm up with a cuppa and then had a bit of a look round there, a bit boring though, decided had enough and back to station.

No comments: